Logo 141 martin street dentists

 

 



History Team
               
History Home Our Team Surgery Hicaps and Payments Contact us History
               
 

 


Martin Street Dentists was established by Dr Douglas Hamilton in 1953.  While the surgeries have state of the art equipment, his ethos and philosophy of care have been maintained.  At Martin Street Dentists we deliver ethical, caring dentistry for the whole family. 

Dr Patrick Field joined the practice in 1967.  Living and working in Brighton he built strong community ties over many years.  He retired in 2012 and appointed Dr Tim Nicholls to continue to care for his patients.

Dr John Rattray joined the practice in 1974 and worked alongside Dr Hamilton and Dr Field until Dr Hamilton retired in 1987.

While Martin Street has changed significantly in the last 60 years the principles of quality and ethical dentistry remain the same.

tim nicholls today

 

Old Building

         

Martin street dentists - 141 Martin street, Brighton, Victoria, Melbourne, Australia. Phone 03 9596 4000